Wednesday 4 February 2009

Catch or Caught

From Colour Contrast Continuity

A mist folds round a fisherman,
Will dedication bring a reward?
Or will chance as with love grown old
Fade away like the morning dew?


Silence hangs over the water,
And sinks below the surface like a lure
Tempting the trees to drown their crowns
In a world that holds all the sky.


The reward waits to be unwrapped,
A priceless present of pure peace,
Reeled out the bonds that bind fall
And are lost among calm reflections.




From Colour Contrast Continuity

Still waters will always run deep,
What past predator lies waiting
In the shadows of mindless thought
To devour the wanderer that merely dreams?


When the battle commences, wake!
Or surely you shall die, drowned
With the sleeping, no longer keeping
True to the law given to life.


Then the mirror will turn around,
And the skies shall hold the world
Wrapped like a priceless present
Given to life freely with love.



1 comment:

Connie said...

I read on call for support that
you are closing your blog.
I have been thinking of doing that myself,as I have few readers who leave comments, but then that isn't why I blog-it's for me-my time my creativity-For Me.
Reconsider and do it for you-after all who counts more than you...
Take care and you're in my prayers