Friday 8 October 2010

PANIC ATTACK

'PANIC ATTACK' From Here There and Everywhere


I hold two fingers in my ears,
Fight my eyes production of tears,
Hooves play a drum roll on the ground,
Wheels wind their way through the sound,
The air is thick; I cannot breathe,
Raw animal emotions wildly seethe.
Noise drives a coach and four,
Through my mind’s open door.

The debris left cries with one voice,
"We were never given a choice",
The dust rises like an avenging cloud,
Creating an everlasting shroud,
Over the moment that spoke so clear,
And brought a human far too near,
Truth that lives beyond our ken,
And waits for the words ‘And then’.

Let there be light to illuminate ignorance,
Let darkness consume all human arrogance,
Let every thought born to the light,
Join in educating children for the fight,
Against prejudice and pride,
That always seeks the easy ride,
Build a society with the strength of the Earth,
Whose clay gave the crystal scaffold for life’s birth.


****
Please note this is added after Andy's comment was made.


Ever since I was the recipient of a telephone call from Asha Hadfield (a nurse employed by Warrington NHS) that consisted of only a siren delivered by Cheshire Police I have been unable to filter out the unnecessary sounds from background noise.
I have fought to capture and understand the necessary information among the deafening roar of sheer noise that our society creates.

I publicly name the person who caused my disability for the first time.
I have no idea why she did it or if she had friends in Cheshire Police that aided and abetted her.
I welcome the chance to meet her and Cheshire Police in court if she or they wish to take this matter further.

I would warn Asha Hadfield that I have written evidence of her lies in my medical record.

I now have panic attacks when assaulted by loud noises especially sirens.
This song is the result of many such events.

I understand that the siren down the telephone would not have usually caused this effect but I was already brain damaged by a road traffic accident and suffering from Chronic Migraine with the ‘amplifier’ in my brain turned up to maximum. This was diagnosed after my mind had been finally destroyed by the actions described above.
Yet who in their right mind would send a siren down the telephone to a person asking for help and who would aid and abet such action?

Only Asha Hadfield and Cheshire Police have the answers to those questions.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Wonderful words

Connie said...

I wish something could be done to those who caused this to you and something to reverse the effects. I have had for years tinnitis in both ears and I know what you mean about the amplifier turned up at maximum in your brain. People that do not suffer this do not understand that some things you can't hear and some things you can't bear to hear..But I Do!