Wednesday 11 August 2010

Closure

This journal is closed until further notice.

I have had more than enough of this life.

If I find anything that even tempts me to rise from the grave I will try to photograph it and write about it.

Until then I leave you with my

Love

Where is the comfort your voice once held?
Where is the guidance your hand once gave?
Where is the mark your feet once made?
Lost in the deepest grave.

Your quiet voice holds everything but lies,
Your open hand guides everything but greed,
Your feet carried me in my naivety
Here, where my heart is left to bleed.

You don’t exist in this tortured world,
Nothing you are is worth anything here,
So don’t try your promises on me again,
I am dead, as you are my dear.

'LOVE' From Visual Counterpoint

2 comments:

Andy said...

I am saddened by your decision but I respect and understand your feelings. I will miss the feelings and visions that your lovely words and pictures planted in my mind. I hope that it is not to late to ask you to reconsider?

Liz said...

I have tried to answer this comment privately but my provider seems to have a problem with that.
I have been instructed to contact my provider if the problem continues.I will not be contacting anyone.

I am sorry to disappoint you Andy or anyone else with my decision.
I am weary of having to fight the noise the world around me seems to deem normal.
I am too tired to imagine any more words to cover up the destruction of the ability of my mind to filter out the unecessary stimulus of sound. The sirens scream all day where I live.
It is not too late to ask me to reconsider it is far too soon.