Monday 17 November 2008

Swanning~a~Rose

Image created using Photoshop

Will you be my love, faithful and true?
For I will truly always love you,
Will you sail with me through all our days?
For I would learn your wiser ways,
Will you watch with me every morn?
As the sun heralds the new happy dawn,
Will you fly and sing alongside me?
And beat the rhythm of hearts that are free.


I am probably too late to enter the Round Robin Photo Challenge with this entry but decided to post it anyway because I enjoyed working out finally how to make the picture from two photographs.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Hi Liz :)

It's Carly here, WELCOME to the Round Robin Challenges! I like what you did with the photo very much, two of my favorite subject, swans and roses. Both are so lovely, and the poem sets just the right mood. PEACEFUL. Thanks so much for playing along, I will be looking forward to seeing more of your photography. Once again WELCOME!

Always, Carly