Thursday 15 January 2009

A Forked Tongue only knows how to Lie



I feel so bad I hurt everywhere and beyond,
Where could I ever find a magic wand?
That could put out the pain that burns in my heart,
When will this torture ever depart?
Why do I cry? Why do I sigh?
When all I really want is to be allowed to die?
I feel so bad I hurt everywhere and beyond,
I do not believe in any magic wand.


I do not believe in much anymore,
I have been betrayed by manmade law,
I have been used and abused by ‘friends’,
I have no wish to make amends,
I have no trust for what they might say,
Too many lies litter yesterday,
I do not believe in much anymore,
I don’t seek protection from any manmade law.


I have been broken and thrown away,
Is it any wonder I don’t wish to stay?
A scream is growing that shall echo my dream,
For nothing is as you would have it seem,
Like Queen Ann at the front, Mary-Ann at the back
All is a sham; your leaders I’d sack,
I have been broken and thrown away,
There’s absolutely no reason for me to stay.
~~~
The previous title for this was X-directory.
The only photograph I had to illustrate this was one that I did not want associated with the major part of my life that was spent chasing a dream that does not exist. It portraid a natural scene.
I had a vocation to help animals in distress and pain. Today that is a dirty word.
There is nothing natural about the profession I joined and now leave totally disallusioned. It supports monetary profit only.
The other profession that uses the snake as a symbol of its' verity?
How appropriate is all I can say.

No comments: