Wednesday 28 January 2009

To All Followers of my journals

I have posted the last episode of my science fiction story on Stories between Friends.
I shall now post what will probably be the last post for Visual Counterpoint.
I tried to post this picture and song a couple of days ago and failed.
I have two other entries already written for Martha’s A-Z photo challenge and if I can I will post them when relevant.
As far as Home the Journey is concerned it never truly reflected my journey nor spoke of any home of mine and I have no sorrow to leave it without any further post.
I would like to thank everyone who has followed my journals and for the comments that I have received.

1 comment:

ADB said...

Liz,
I realise I haven't been following your journals much of late, but do I understand that you're quitting blogging altogether? I hope not. I see a follow-up entry beyond this one at any rate.