Friday 23 January 2009

The Heart Beats All

Here is the link to this challenge

Part One


Take a picture of a heart that you would like to see on a collage... Lighting is essential ...


I used Photoshop instead of a tripod or flash...


Part Two

Paint a heart, draw or sketch a heart, colour a heart, be creative...



The heart that beats in time with music
And echoes through the lands,
The heart that reaches up to the sky
And on firm ground still stands,
The heart that gives all and then some more
And never asks for pay,
Is a heart that flies to the heavens
And shows a better way.



2 comments:

Amelia said...

Both are very nice and creative. I like the poem as well!

*M*

Anonymous said...

Like both of them :) I had my grandmother to make a heart with her hands the other day outside with a good view in the middle but I decided just to use the drawing instead lol Great photos!