Friday 17 October 2008

To anyone following this blog

I am restricing myself to one blog only because I am finding the stress of everyday living almost more than I can bear.

I have chosen Stories between Friends for three reasons:-
1. The stories have already been written.
2. All I have to do is produce the illustrations in Paint to accompany them and that is relaxing therapy for me.
3. The stories say everything I would like to be able to say in the other two blogs if you read between the lines.
4. Any other reasons are welcome.

I will continue to follow all the blogs on my list although I may not comment, as I am increasingly aware that my comprehension is faulty and I would not like to upset anyone with anything I might say in error.

Take care my friends, it is a dangerous world.

No comments: