Friday 12 December 2008

Holiday Break

This is one of the photographs I took at Delamere forest. Some of the rest I have put on slideshows for my entry to the Round Robin Challenge. I saved the draft of this post some days ago so it now appears at
One Star

All of them are in a slideshow widget, a forest of photographs, at the bottom of the sidebar together with others taken at different times.

I will be taking a break from posting anything other than entries to some photographic challenges and finishing the mouse’s story on Stories between Friends.
Callie, my youngest dog, severely injured herself when I went to Delamere Forest. She has received very good Veterinary care and will make a full recovery. She ran onto a branch or something so sharp that it drove into her hind leg over 9 inches and has traumatised the muscles badly.
Both my dogs and I are suffering from claustrophobia with walks no longer on the daily timetable. I cannot steel myself to take only Chris out and leave Callie behind pining. I hope she will be able to manage small walks next week.
I hope everyone has a very good holiday and stays safe.

7 comments:

Helen said...

I am so sorry that Callie injured herself. I know that was painful to her. The house you have pictured is beautiful. I love it. Helen

Carly said...

Hi Liz :)

That is such a beautiful photograph, it should really be on a holiday card! WONDERFUL photo! Gosh, I want to see England one day, hopefully if I can, it will be in late autumn, early winter. It is so beautiful. Lovely photo.

Always, Carly

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Liz, I hope Callie makes a full recovery! A charming cottage and a beautiful photograph! :)

Anonymous said...

Wishing the best for Callie's full recovery.
Great photo: I love the pink!

Gattina said...

That looks like a house out of a Christmas tale !

Jan AKA Wammy said...

I want to live in this little Christmas house.

MariesImages said...

Very cute shot!
Hope your dog feels better soon~
Marie